Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!


Happy Earth Day!


    The little munchkin and I have been talking and learning about Earth Day since we saw “The Lorax”.
   And this morning after reading the book AGAIN, I chose a quick puzzle for her to do from our “Lorax” pack and then we made some more yummy Nutter Butter Lorax cookies!


  Back in my classroom this week, the preschool munchkins and I discussed on a very basic level, the problems that Earth faces today and how we can save the earth in small ways.

   I loved all their ideas on what they can do to help protect the earth, so I made a writing activity from it.

It made me happy to see them so concerned about saving and protecting the Earth! 

Tomorrow I will post pictures of the Earth Day bulletin board which contains and Earth art project they did earlier in the week!

The week went by way too fast, as did the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment