Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Outdoor Painting..."Spray Painting" !

    I am going to take a break from posting about the flower fun that my little munchkin and I have been doing lately and share the painting fun we had outside today. =)

    She loves to paint and today's weather was perfect, so I decided to take her painting easel outside!  I have always wanted to try "spray painting" and today was the day I did! It was a bit of trial and error, as I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted to do it. (I had seen several different ways online)
    First I took spray bottles and mixed washable paint and water inside. But I think I put too much water....
 Whomp, whomp, whomp....FAIL!

    So I tried a different approach. I emptied the bottles and filled them with only water. I showed my little one how to squirt the paint on the paper, paint  and then spray away! 



     I think it worked so much better and her little fingers were getting a (fine motor) workout, with having to squirt the paint and then squeeze the nozzle in the spray bottle! 
   She just kept on going...making her MASTERPIECE!  
(Look at that focus!) 

   








No doubt, we WILL be doing this again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment