Thursday, October 4, 2012

Read for the Record!

Today is Jumpstart's Read for the Record Day!

       Read for the Record is the one day of the year when millions of people come together to celebrate literacy  in Early Childhood Education. They do this by supporting Jumpstart in its efforts to promote early literacy by reading the selected book to as many children as possible.
Today my classroom participated in Read for the Record!                                                                                   This is the 5th year in a row that I have participated in this event!
     This year's book is " LadyBug Girl and the Bug Squad" by David Soman.
       And when I got home, I made sure to log on to my laptop and read the book with my little munchkin!!

       Click HERE or on the picture above to read more about Jumpstart's Read for the Record and go online to read this year's book to your little ones.
Be counted and help Jumpstart promote Early Literacy today!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment