Saturday, November 3, 2012

Rainy days means more time for Pumpkin Palooza!!


   The weather here has been rainy, windy and cold. Yuck! But that's Fall weather right?
   Anyway, all the rain and cold has kept us inside and so, my little munchkin and I continued our Pumpkin Palooza fun!

   We made Pumpkin Playdoh. It’s a simple recipe that I use every time I make some fun type of play-doh!

1 cup water
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp cream of tartar
red & yellow food coloring (enough of each to make orange)
pumpkin pie spice
               It's a delicious and fun way to play with playdoh! Smells great!
   We also did some craft foam pumpkin decorating. I wrote her first initial on the foam pumpkin, and found some black & white little rhinestone-like stickers at Michael’s (on clearance!). 
      I had her practice fine motor skills as she decorated her pumpkin with flashy rhinestones! 
Now we have a cute little pumpkin to put on our mantle!

        And now... it is November! That sure crept up on me fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment