Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Shout Outs!

    Ok, so I am excited that my blogging buddy, Jessica, over at Fun in PreK-1 has given me an amazing shout out on her blog! THANKS!!
    So I decided to join in on the linky fun and give out a few Shout Outs!

   
    I have been a part of the blog world for almost a year now (yes, I am so excited that my Blog Birthday is coming up!!) and well, as you can see, I haven't had much success in gaining readers. But that is partly my fault because I do not blog hop and participate in linky parties as much as I want to. Time is not a friend of mine! =(  
    Anyhow, it is hard for me to find a blog that is similar to mine that has LESS followers than I do. It is easy to pick a blog that has MORE though! 
    So, I am going to introduce a newbie blogger from Pink Polka Dots and Pre-k! Hop on by her blog and say hello! She just created some fun valentine themed play dough mats! I can't wait to see her blog unfold!
    And one of the many blogs that has inspired me has been Kinder Alphabet. This blog is full of great literacy resources and ideas!
  One of my favorite purchases from Lidia has been the Phonics Fun bookmarks! They are so fun for kids to practice writing letters and learn letter sounds. And they are half sheets of paper too!  Anything to save paper, right?!  (The pack also includes some sight word work as well!)
     In addition, she also has a bilingual blog full of great resources called Kinder Latino!
    And she always has some awesome Freebies!  She just posted an awesome Freebie for the color word RED!

And for my wonderful blogger friend Jessica who gave me a Shout Out this month--

Valentine Teddy Bear Ten Frames Set is complete and now available on TPT! Click on the picture to get it now!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! Can't wait to see how the pink glitter play-doh turns out!

    ReplyDelete