Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Winding down as the kiddos are winding up...!

   You know how teachers have that one really rough year, every so often? Well this is ABSOLUTELY that year for me. I hadn't had a really bad year for about 4 years.... I was well overdue!
   As the year winds down, it seems like my kiddos are winding up! Spring has finally arrived and wow-- seems we went all the way back to September. And so I have been MIA for awhile... and I can't say that I will be able to muster up enough energy to keep up...
   With the news that my director is moving to another center and with the year I have had, I am actually rethinking where the next school year will take me!! That along with my husband being in between job offers and all of the end of the year craziness, is really taking its toll on me.
I need a glass of wine AND a cupcake!! 
Yes, that will make me feel better!!
Anyhow, I am feeling beat up and worn down and summer can't come fast enough. 
   In the meantime, I am going to try and hold it together because I just know that the kiddos can sense the anxiety and fatigue that only the end of the year can bring!
    How is everyone else handling the upcoming end of the year madness? Any fun activity ideas to share that I can use to keep the kiddos on task? Any end of the year advice to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment