Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I have a new toy!

 Well... My short lived relationship with HP is over...I have crawled back to Dell!!
 So my old HP laptop, which isn't even a full 2 years old, hasn't been able to keep up (or something) with me and has continuously crashed and refused to start up for the past 4 days!
  It has been so annoying and so my wonderful hubby (who always gave me crap about buying an HP instead of a Dell), decided to go ahead and order me a new Dell Inspiron laptop, complete with Windows 8 and all. It's all so new and I am still playing around with it now. It's like Christmas again!
   Hopefully this Dell, which I will admit is a good brand and has never given us any major issues, will be able to keep up with me and all my projects, creations, downloads and such.
   I have quite a bit to share with you... But for now, I am going to keep playing with my new toy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment