Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Crafty Tuesday: Getting ready for the little munchkin's birthday party!

    So this week's craft isn't as exciting as last week, as I am getting all my craft supplies together this week to start making things for the little munchkin's 5th birthday party!
    It's crunch time now, with less than 2 weeks to go. Thanks goodness I have the next 2 days off, plus more time off of work next week... and my sis and mom are coming to visit next week, so I will have more help!
    We are doing a Wizard of Oz theme this year...another DIY party. ( Last year we did Dr. Seuss) 
    The most important thing- the invitation- just went out yesterday! 
                                               
    There were so many cute ideas, it really was hard to settle on one design. So I tried to use a few different ideas.
   Here is the invitation: I LOVE the wording:
    Calling All Munchkins!

    
    And here is what it looked like from the outside:
                                                 
   And, well, that's all I've got for today...time to start the fun crafts for the party. I will share them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment