Friday, April 11, 2014

Freebie Friday: Race to the Basket!

    Yay! Friday is here and that means it is FREEBIE time for you!
    I really do need to get better though at posting my Freebies a little bit earlier in the day....
    Today marks the beginning of Spring break for my kids and I have a few fun things lined up for us to do, which include a trip to the Buffalo Museum of Science to check out the new Mummies Exhibit, a Spring Sunset Moonrise Hike, and maybe a trip to the movies and a trip to the zoo!
   And of course, the little munchkin and I plan to spend time outdoors (weather permiiting) and inside working on some fun learning activities. (And I am thinking of some creative things for my teenage son as well!!)
   I have been working on a few things for the munchkin. So, here is a  first peek at a quick little gameboard that I created for next week. I plan to use this in a few different ways to work on different skills!
Click here OR on the picture to get your free copy and then come back and tell me how you used this Easter gameboard.
I will be posting about how we use this gameboard next week so be sure to come back and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment