Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's Back to School Time!

    Yay! It's one of my favorite times of year!  
It's Back To School Time! 
    And, NO it is not because the kids will be out of the house and busy all day, as opposed to sitting at home some days, bored out of their minds... Well, that is part of it.
    But not only am I excited that they are going back to school-- I am excited because I am, too! I enjoyed my year off from teaching (even though I did miss it alot) and now it is time to get back into a classroom and do what I do best: Teach preschool children!
   I realize that it has been over a month since I last posted here on my blog and NO, I didn't neglect my blog once my Facebook Page launched, I just really had no time to sit and actually blog. The munchkin and I have continued to do fun learning activities throughout the summer, they just (unfortunately) didn't make it onto the blog.  July was a VERY busy month- busier than I had expected it to be! We had family come to visit and then took off to Myrtle Beach (which was awesome!) and then when we got back, a job was offered and I gladly accepted! And since then, I have been in a Back to School state of mind. 
    I have been thinking alot about my blog this week and it is going to be 3 years old soon! I am looking around to try and redesign it this school year! I have no clue where to start but the plans are in the works! Hopefully by Christmas I can get it all together.
    Anyhow, I am planning a small Back to School Giveway in the next 2 weeks. Any prize ideas that you would like me to consider?? Please share what kinds of goodies you like to win!
   Well, back to being crafty and creating my fun Jungle classroom decor! I can't wait to show you what I have been working on!

2 comments:

  1. What I really need is a TpT gift card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I had in mind... along with maybe something else! Stay tuned next week for the Giveaway!

      Delete